Wednesday 25 July 2012

boy and his best friend

BOY : she's just too much for me.
HIS BESTFRIEND : what makes you say that? what did she do wrong?
BOY : well, for one. she only care about her appearance. always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! so insecure.
HIS BESTFRIEND : so, you broke her heart cause she wanted to keep ur eyes locked on her? she  wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under ur sleeve and not think otherwise? i see..
BOY : ohh well, she did often call me or text me asking where  I'm, who I'm with, telling not to smoke, not to drink. so clingy!
HIS BESTRIEND : so you broke her heart couse she cares about ur well being? couse she cares about you a lot? and her greatest fear is losing you. I see..
BOY : But. uhh well, she'd always cry when I say something slightly mean. she can't handle anything. she's a crybaby.
HIS BESTFRIEND : so, you broke her heart couse she has feeling? couse she wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..
BOY : I.. well! you know she'd get jelous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! she's so annoying! I had to hide it from her.
HIS BESTFRIEND : so you broke her heart couse she just wanted you to commit to her? she thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? she just wanted the guy she love the most to love only her. I see..
BOY : well, she...
HIS BESTFRIND : you broke up with her couse she's good for you? she just wanted the best for you? she's broken now couse you were selfish. are you proud?
BOY : I broke her heart couse I couldn't see what was happening. what happened to me?
HIS BESTFRIEND : you lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. you see? you didn't want her when all she wanted was you. THAT's was happened.

p/s : so guys? i'm sure that you all can asses with this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment